Thursday, February 2, 2012

NEW LOOK

A week ago I decided to cut my hair really short, I have gone short before but not like this.
This time my hair is like Rihanna short. To me my long hair is like a protective blanket, but now that I lost my protective-blanky I feel so exposed for everyone to see. 

So here's a picture of my shortest hair ever. :)

I haven't done this for a really long time, my hair before was at least waist length.. It's really long, then just out of the blue I decided to have short hair..
My friends were like "She won't do it. She say things like that but never do it." but when they saw they were all taken aback.. :)

Long hair.

As you can see it's really long.
So far there are no negative statements about my hair and I'm loving this new look.

Me

I appreciate all the great remarks I've been getting from my friends and other people.
It took a lot of guts for me to have this hair.. I hope other people can do this kind of risks.





A LITTLE UPDATE:

I tried to color my hair red, but it turns out I won't be able to go to school when I have red hair. :(
Totally sucks, it looked awesome, but I had to dye my hair to dark brown..
A little more chemicals on my hair I might go bald!
So here's a little photo of the red hair.. :)

RED!!!!! teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment