Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My TUMBLR account

Hello Bloggers and Readers!

A lot of people have been asking me "DO YOU HAVE A TUMBLR ACCOUNT?"

Answer: YES. YES, I DO.

I don't really broadcast to people that I have a tumblr account, coz basically my tumblr isn't for narrow-minded people. So a little head's up if you're a hypocritical and judgmental person then don't visit my tumblr.

SAYINLEZBOLAND is the name of my tumblr blog.
As you can already see in the title,SAY that's me, LEZBO mean lesbians and LAND means well basically land.
It's like Alice in wonderland, I got the idea of of that title when I was watching THE L WORD.

Alice Piezeckie said on her podcast "My name is Alice and Welcome to Lezboland"

So if you're still wondering why I don't normally tell people about my Tumblr it's becoz the blog is about
GAY, BISEXUALS, TRANSGENDERS and mostly LESBIANS.

A lot of photos of women kissing women and men kissing men.
I am all about the gay people, coz I am one of them.

Here are some symbols for the GLBT:

BISEXUAL SYMBOL
BISEXUAL SYMBOL


TRANSGENDER SYMBOL

LESBIAN SYMBOL

GAY SYMBOL


Have an awesome day ahead!

1 comment: