Saturday, February 25, 2012

"Letter of the Month for Metro Magazine"

Hello Bloggers and Readers!



I bought the newest issue of Metro Magazine earlier March 2012 The Fashion Issue, the reason is because Anne Curtis is on the cover. The minute I saw the cover I grabbed it and paid for it. 

When I was reading the mag, I saw this page where you can actually write to them through the use of the internet of course. E-mail them a letter and they will pick one winner and as a matter of fact your letter will be featured in the magazine. Having your name on a well-known magazine is already a great opportunity but WAIT! THERE'S MORE! (lol) You will actually get a special prize from NARS and LAURA MERCIER.
How awesome is that right!?



So basically, I made a letter, went to my gmail account, compose mail and hit SEND.

I'm pretty nervous about this coz I don't usually do these kinds of stuff so help me pray!!!!! lol
I'm serious though, it would be a great pleasure to see my name on a magazine, especially on a well-known magazine. I'm psyched and at the same time sh*tting my pants.. I really want this..


THANKS in advance!

I will update this soon and tell you guys if I won or just an epic fail.. and I will post the letter I sent to Metro Magazine..


No comments:

Post a Comment