Monday, February 13, 2012

Vagina Day!

Scott and Ramona. ( I'm scott and he's ramona. lol )
Hello bloggers!

Okay since I wasn't able to post my Valentine message on youtube I'll just blog it, instead of vlogging it. :)
I made the video like a week before Valentine's. I have a crappy editing software so I couldn't even save the freakin video.

Here are the exact words on the video :)

Okay, so basically Valentine's Day is near and I can almost taste the bitterness.........and the sweetness in the air. So I saw this on my brother's facebook page saying......

  1.  I'm happy and single.
  2. Single Awareness Month
  3. I choose to be single.
  4. I don't have a date (dun..dun..dun!)
 I have experienced being lonely on Valentine's Day but ever since my boyfriend came into my life, 
Valentine's Day still sucks.
I'M KIDDING!
It is actually better, but that doesn't mean I NEED A MAN to enjoy everything.
 A lot of people are dreading for Valentine's Day, seriously I know the feeling of being lonely some-
times, but that's just life, you have to move on. You don't need a man or a woman to feel complete
or to be happy all the time. You just need your friends and yourself, being in a relationship doesn't 
mean it's always a good thing you know. My boyfriend and I? We always fight, you can even ask 
my friends if you want proof. Okay, so instead of sulking crying and eating the crap out of 
everythingjust try to enjoy people... I mean it's not the end of the world......... yet.
So have a great Valentine's Day everyone! ENJOY!

Oh and my friends and I don't really call it Valentine's Day, we call it THE VAGINA DAY! :)


HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF LAST YEAR'S VAGINA DAY :)
twinsies.
the cake

da fuq!
follow her blog itsmsairra.blogspot.com 
Me and my friends looking like hookers and shit.. lol



THANK YOW!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment