Saturday, February 18, 2012

Speed Dating

Hello Bloggers!
Okay so sorry for the lack of photos on this post, actually there's only one photo here so bear with me.. :)

Anyway, my friend got an invite to attend an event for Globe Telecom and yes you guessed it right......it involves SPEED DATING, and the Men?? Hot as hell.
They are the players from The Philippine Volcano Rugby Sports Team.

If a couple of you don't know what speed dating is, it's a way to talk to men or women with just having two to three minutes of conversation with each other, if you hear a bell ring or a buzzer the men or women will move to the next sit and talk to that person and the process will repeat and end when the first person reaches the last person.

Okay, so the guys were really nice and easy to talk to, since I loooove Australian accent I was mesmerized. teehee
Out of all the accents in this universe of ours Australian and Irish accents are my favorite. Don't know why though. Sounds sexy to me..

There were only seven of them, I couldn't remember all their names coz I was a little hammered, that's one of the main reasons why I was comfortable talking to them. haha

2000 worth of Gift Certificate
The event went great a lot of women came and enjoyed talking to the guys. Six of them are half Australian and one of them is pure Filipino but was raised in Australia. Globe hosted a good event I met a lot of people from the media business, some editors and some are bloggers like me. They were all great they gave me business cards and asked permission to see my blog (which I gladly gave them).

Thank you GLOBE for the 2000 GC! I had a blast using them :)


I look constipated. lol I can't remember his name.. :(


I will update this post when my friend gives me the photos I need. :)
Bye for now.



My Mom and my Boyfriend knew about this, so I'm off the hook.. teehee.












A LITTLE UPDATE:

Here are the other photos of the event.
ENJOY!

Me and the team :)





---> I look like a dwarf here.. So tiny.... haha









Me and the Coach of The Philippine Volcano
WOOOOOT! Me and Kenny! Love love him!
He's my favorite out of all.. :)





















Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Sayinlezboland

Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/fashionjunkie024/videos


THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment