Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vagina Friends!

The night that I first ever went to a GAY BAR...
It was fckin awesome of corz!!
Not only there were a lot of gay guys but there are a couple of gay girls, so my night wasn't totally wasted, coz I got a number from a girl! YAY ME!!! :)


I spend the night with my VAGINA FRIENDS, and the night couldn't get any better.
I will definitely go back to O BAR coz I had an awesome night with my friends..
Here's a couplr of pictures of me and my friends having a great night!

Me and Airra

Me and the Ledge Dancer.. :) Nice ABS bro! :D

Sorry for the blurry photo..

Kaloy, Me, Airra and a couple of the Ledge Dancers

Charvin, Keven, Kaloy, and Willhem

Dammit! This is why I love Charvin!
 WHEN HE GETS A BIT DRUNK HE INTENDS TO KISS SOME GIRLS! 

That's the girl.. Her name's MAE.. 

VAGINA FRIENDS!!!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment