Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Long Extreme Stiletto

I bought my new eyelash mascara and it's really AWESOME!!


You freakin' don't need to use FAKE LASHES anymore becoz of it...

Maybelline will have a Long Extreme Stiletto marathon on March 2011, don't really know the exact date but I'm pretty sure it will be AWESOME coz you'll run wearing your awesome heels and awesome mascara! IT'S AWESOME!!!! lol! :D 

Okay okay I'm over using the awesome word I know, I just love using the word.. haha




Anyway, I only knew about the mascara becoz of Xia Xue's blog, her blog is awesome.. I saw her advertising Maybelline New York's Long Extreme Stiletto eyelash mascara, and when I saw the before and after using it, I was like "WHUUUT THE!?" I really like fake lashes, but haven't tried them yet, I dunno why tho... haha
So I decided to just buy the damn thing, it just makes your lashes look longer and thicker. It will make your eyes B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L than it already is..
So BUY one now and experience the AWESOME-NESS of the mascara! :D


2 comments:

  1. Hi Say. I'm on the lookout for the perfect MASCARA. I always end up buying one from Maybelline. Haven't tried Extreme out though. Is it smudge-proof? I'd love to get myself one, too hoping that this is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks for recommending. Love to you.

    Afianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sweetie.. :)
    And it's also water proof, the Mascara's really awesome, I use it every time I go out, that's how good the mascara is..
    and pretty sure it's smudge-proof..
    you're not actually going to rub your eyes out are you?? :) lol
    Glad to help.. <3

    ReplyDelete