Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Greatest time of your life


Holy shiznit! I’ve been MIA in the world of blogging.
Sorry about that. 

Anyway, I don’t really have much to say about myself, my life is SO BORING, it sucks, it’s annoying and it sucks twice, but this post is actually about a friend of mine, NOT ME, coz like I said my life is boring right now.

I do have a boring lifestyle too, I don’t always go out, and it only looks like it because of all the photos I take when I’m out, but the dates are so far apart. Though there are some things that have happened with me and my friends. J

I want to congratulate one of my very best-est friend LEA, she just got out of a 3 year relationship and it looks like she’s doing pretty well. One of the hardest things in life is, knowing that some a**hole broke your heart, dealing with something like this is pretty hard and us ladies gotta stand up for each other!
So Lea had a little help from us and gave her a bomb-ass make over!



After a couple of weeks we took her out clubbing and let her meet and mingle with other people, it was a success, because the main goal is to have fun!

looks good, looks great, looks FUN!

happy friend, means happy lifestyle :)





But the best of it all is having one of the greatest times of your life with your FRIENDS.
10++ of friendship baybbii! Lost count. lol






So remember ladies! Do not sulk and shut yourself out from other people, just focus on your life and your career don’t think about your love life, think about how you’re going to get back up on your feet. You’ll only make it harder on yourself, TRUST ME. I've been there.
Just be happy for the NEW YOU, coz that guy just lost the greatest girl he could ever find.

Thanks for reading my blog! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment