Thursday, July 5, 2012

Craving for calories

Hey what's up to all my Readers and to all Bloggers out there!

This will be short and brief...

Don't you just ever crave for foods out of the blue?? I'm pretty sure we all do right?

Story goes like this:
Earlier when I walked home, I was eating street foods and now at this time of night (10:31pm) I want to eat pancakes and pizza! Seriously, what is up with me and all this calories?
So...... Now I'm planning to leave early for tomorrow (I have a 10am class) so that I can go to Mickey D's (Mcdonald's) and eat PANCAKES and DRINK COFFEE.

Here are the street foods I ate earlier plus a Mickey D's Hot fudge sundae :)



Chicken Balls, Kikiam and Shawarma.

Okay so the Shawarma looks butt-ugly, but believe it or not it taste good. If you haven't eaten a SHawarma before you should at least try one :) You can choose from Beef, Pork or Chicken and it has cucumber, tomato and onion slices in it plus a special sauce. I dare you to eat one coz it's really good.

As for my dessert... In a weird way after eating the mango and bagoong I saw a Mcdonald's and bought a hot fudge sundae.. Nyaha take that for a combination of dessert!

Oh and those aren't the actual photos of what I ate earlier, I couldn't take a photo earlier coz, "I was just walking, you know." Don't wanna get rob or something.

So that was it, I just wanted to share my day to you all.

Thank you to all my readers..
Glad to have visitors on my blog.. :)


Follow me on twitter:   https://twitter.com/#!/Sayinlezboland


Contact me at:   fashionjunkie024@gmail.com

Subscribe to my channel:   http://www.youtube.com/user/fashionjunkie024

No comments:

Post a Comment