Monday, January 28, 2013

My Holiday 2012-2013

I've been MIA again, but hey at least I'm back. :)

So, since I've been gone for quite some time this post will include a lot of photos.
Like A LOT!
I spent my holiday with my friends. (I spent my holiday with the fam too, I just didn't took photos of it.)
Had dinner with them during Christmas and New Year.
Celebrated a birthday.
and just got wasty pants!

Let's start off with one of the best pals I have, Elle.
We celebrated her 22nd birthday at a club, she was definitely feeling the night away.
A celebrant should not worry about anything, so we made sure that she had the greatest time of her life that night. We danced, we drank and got wasted.


Now that we're done with Elle's birthday bash, let's go to my Christmas Holiday! YAY! :)

I did spend time with the fam, not just friends. I didn't take photos of it coz other fam member already did.

Being with my family and friends during the holidays is the best gift you can ever ask for, I mean asking for things is just a bonus you know, but spending time with them is even better. The moments you share with them is EPIC nothing can top that. So my friends and I decided to have dinner and drink at a bar, coz thanks to my Twinsie MsAirra we got a 3,000 worth of Gift Certificate to "The Draft" a European Pub.
So we ate, we chilled and we drank shots! :)


So here's the food we ate that night.

Me, Airra and Dane :)

Dane and Airra chilling at the bar.




Just drinking and spending time with each other.

So the bar had this "Ice bar" thing, and it was fckn freezing! Airra and I are wearing like short dresses. So me and her are like POPSICLE STICKS inside a freezer.





Being twins is awesome!

Taking photos inside the cab.
We got a lil drunk and had fun!


and Dane PASSED OUT! lol

and NOW! For my New Year celebration! :)

Since it was just Me, Dane and Airra who used the GC's we ended up having like 2,000 GC left, so we went back to Draft and invited some friends too. :)
It was Me, Airra, Dane, Shennen, Ren, Jason, and Jayson. lol
Oooooh and at the end of the night Jayson, lost his phone. hihihi (I know! I'm mean for laughing at him.)


SHOTS! YAY! 
Siblings. Dane and Shennen

L-R: Dane, Airra, Ren, Me, and Shennen




Inside the Ice Bar AGAIN!

and we got wasted

Dane too. :)
Last but not the least. Another New Year Celebration. :)

Dane and her friend invited us to go with them to Aracama, the place was great, very crowded and shots after shots. It was a great night to celebrate and start your YEAR :)
I was with Dane, Airra, Joseph, Jason.
Jason is Joseph's nephew. lol they're the same age.
We also saw Lovi Poe, a local celebrity here in the Philippines. <3 She looks amazing, very sexy!

Met new people! :)

So here's Lovi Poe, looking amazing.

L-R: Joseph, Me, Dane and Airra

I so wanna get it in with Dane!!!! Ugh! Why can't he be straight!?!?

Lol the wasted face and the crazy hair

Jason, Airra and Joseph






So my friends and I went to Excess Superclub, we got invited by Jason (different Jason, it's weird knowing 3 people named Jason) and just partied all night, but Me, Airra and Elle ended up leaving the club and went to another one coz the crowd was fcked.

L-R: Elle, Me, Airra and our good friend Moy :) We love him! 

I can't remember the guy's name here. :(

Wasty-pants!

I love her! and my bra is showing pffft!!!!

Best friends!!!



and FINALLY! I'm done.
This is pretty long. I should've just separated it, but I'm too lazy to do it. hihi

Thanks for reading my blog!! Have a great year everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I really enjoyed looking at your posts. Specially your photos! They are just so creative and artistic, I love that they're are very clear and informative :) I just followed you on GFC! I hope you can visit my blog and maybe do the same? I would love that! Thank you and looking forward to more posts from you!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos !!!!!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know :)
    Greetings <3

    www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!!!:) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want!!:)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete