Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Meal

Hello Bloggers and Readers!

My family and relatives celebrated 4 people's birthdays! YAY!!
My brother Roland, my 2 cousins Tin Tin and Rhona and my uncle Benson.

We had an amazing Lunch Date and we ate at BANANA LEAF which is pretty awesome :)
Don't worry I took some photos for the the food we ate earlier..
It is such an amazing feeling celebrating one's life every year and not only that, celebrating it with the people you love and care for. Everyone enjoyed the food while talking about a summer outing for the whole Laurente Clan.
The exact date is going to be April 15, 2012, I think this time it's going to be in Pampanga. Usually we don't really go far for our family outings coz all of my aunties say "MATATANDA NA KAMI AYAW NA NAMIN NG MALALAYO" I'm pretty sure everyone will be excited for it :)

Anyway, here are some of our photos earlier at Greenbelt

Left to Right: Renzo, Tita Vengie, Tita Cora, Tito Benson, ME, My mom, Tita Baby and Tita Nene



 I don't really know the names of the Recipes but what I'm sure about is the food tasted GREAT and everyone enjoyed EVERYTHING. If you're on a diet like my brother and I, pretty sure your diet is RUINED.
I think this was NOODLES.

This one I think is STEAMED CHICKEN.

The Rice was AWESOME!

Tilapia Fish :) This was my favorite..

CLAMS


I didn't got the chance to eat this one, coz I kind of forgot about it.. nyaha..

and the DESSERT..

and more pictures...


Left to Right: Tita Cora, Tita Baby, Tita Vengie and Tita Nene

Add caption

Our baby REM.. Isn't he CUTE!!!!! 

My mom <3

After lunch, we headed to Landmark coz it was SALE :) but ended up in the supermarket instead.
I kind of got pissed coz we had a lot of grocery bags and the other bags ended up on my Auntie Vengie's cart.. So now I don't have anything to eat...
I usually eat snacks when I blog, but this time it's a lonely night for me.. It's just me, daddy and the computer.. :( waaaaaahhhhh....

Anway. thank you all for reading my blog!!!


Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Sayinlezboland

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Sayinlezboland

Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/fashionjunkie024/videos

FOLLOW PLEASE! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment